Chronic insomnia affects millions of people. Unfortunately, many of them are treated with sleep medications (Ambien, Lunesta, Restoril), which are highly addictive and do not promote restorative sleep. There are better solutions that most doctors are unaware of.
Types of sleep disorder:
- REM sleep disorder: The stage where dreaming occurs while body is at rest
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders
- Excessive sleepiness
- Sleep related breathing disorders: sleep apnea
- Sleep related movement disorders: Restless leg syndrome (RLS). Approximately one in ten adult Americans suffer from Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), also known as Willis-Ekbom Disease
- Sleep disorders causes by excessive worrying and stress
There are natural and conventional treatment that improve quality of sleep and restore circadian rhythm.